I am feeling like I am stuck in a rut, so, by the inspiration of my good friend Shaunna, I went barefoot into my scary, spider, and dirt infested garage and rummaged for the Christmas music. Yes, I know it isn't even Thanksgiving yet, but I needed something to get me in the mood of being thankful instead of dwelling in my self inflicted pity party. Also from the inspiration of another friend, I am aiming to post 7 days of Gratitude meaning, I will attempt to post for the next 7 days until Thanksgiving, something that I am thankful for. Being that there are ONLY 7 days until our day of gluttony, I must be very selective in my choosing. Also to commemorate the nearing of a such fabulous food and family, the girls and I made our "things we are thankful for politically incorrect Indian Feather hats". It was kinda fun, until Hannah asked me to stop explaining the pilgrim/Indian story so she could "just make her hat". I love that the first thing Hannah said she was thankful for was "Earth, our beautiful world" (exact quote). Paige's first thing was "blue".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wendy! I'm excited to see what your 7 will be! Hope you are all settled into your new place (isn't it nice to be on your own again? although i miss the perks - aka grandma time! ) . Glad I found your blog - I lost your phone number I think!
The girls look beautiful. I love both suggestions--Christmas music and days of gratitude. I'm sooo ready for Christmas music too!
Post a Comment