Thursday, February 28, 2008

{ all things RED }


Grape Tomatoes, smell and taste so good!

8 comments:

Athack77 said...

I love grape tomatoes and those look so ymmuy. We are so desprite for anything related to spring and your tomatoes remind of summer! I sure wish it would get here soon!BTW-you take some great pictures!

Adam & Rachel said...

hey wendy. cute blog. i like your pictures. i am getting hungery just looking at them. anyways...thanks for being an awesome visiting teaching companion. i haven't really had one in a while...meaning that they often get too busy to go so i tend to visit by myself. it's nice to have a comp who's on the ball. anyways...hope all is well. see ya later.

Jodi Jean said...

beautiful ... they always remind me of home. growing up we always had them in our backyard and we'd sit out there and chomp away (straight off the bush wihtout cleaning them or anything) oh yum! makes me hungry!

Haught said...

Hey Wendy, I hear you are coming next week to visit. I am so excited to see you. I hope you can squeeze some room in your busy schedule for lunch or something. Also, can you bring those baby clothes with you. Thanks so much! Can't wait to see you.

Unknown said...

YUM!!! My kids are CRAZY about tomatoes! Especially grape and cherry tomatoes. I can't wait till spring when I can plant another cherry one-hundred plant along with my 3 other tomato plants that I usually grow. The kids LOVE going out there and picking them and popping them in their mouths like candy.

Brittany said...

Wendy! Hi! I found your blog a while ago from the wyview clan. sounds like things are going great...just busy with the law school life! We can relate! You're girls are so big and super adorable! Tomatoes and strawberries look amazing! I'm pretty jealous of the sweet sweet strawberries you have so close! I hate tomatoes and have hated them for my whole life but for some reason this pregnancy i LOVE them! i want them on everything--weird!

Anyway...it was fun to catch up! Talk to you later.

Kelli Proctor said...

Hey my sister Tina was telling me how cute your blog is! Remember us from Wyview? I feel like I was known as Tina's sister there, I dont mind thats like the biggest compliment ever! Anyways good to see how you guys are doing!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.