Oh my goodnes!! I LOVE that pic. It's SOOOO cute! I can't wait to put Lizzy in ballet next year. She was in Dance/Tumble last year and this year she is in Cheer.
BTW- you have GOT to stop posting beach pics! :) It makes me miss SO Cal sooooo much. :)
Everyone keeps commenting how cute this picture is so it won't be any big news when I add my agreement. But she looks adorable. She is living the dream every little 5 year old girl has.
Hey remember me? Kaime Smethurst? Well I was blog stalking and came across yours. Wow! I can not believe what a beautiful family you have. IT is great to be able to "see" everyone i grew up with in Cali.
Hi Wendy this is Candy, your girls are adorable....so cute. Tell you mom and dad hi for me I miss your mom and being in YW with her. Just wanted to say hi!
18 comments:
That is the most beautiful picture I have ever seen! What a sweet ballerina--she looks SO happy!
holy moley ... i forgot she was in ballet. i LOVE that picture.
love the postes! great pictures and yes she is a very pretty ballerina!
PS: we just went to san clamente a week ago. funny.
She looks super happy and very, very cute! Love you, Hannah!
Oh my goodnes!! I LOVE that pic. It's SOOOO cute! I can't wait to put Lizzy in ballet next year. She was in Dance/Tumble last year and this year she is in Cheer.
BTW- you have GOT to stop posting beach pics! :) It makes me miss SO Cal sooooo much. :)
Aw how adorable! She is so precious! I hope that she had fun and wants to go back.
Everyone keeps commenting how cute this picture is so it won't be any big news when I add my agreement. But she looks adorable. She is living the dream every little 5 year old girl has.
what a beautiful picture!!
so cute!
HEY GIRL! How goes it?! Anyways...just wanted to let you know that you have been tagged! You'll know what I mean when you check out my blog!
I love the ballet picture! What a great shot. I'd frame that one! Hope you are doing great. Tell your mom and Dave hello for us!
That picture is so cute!
SOOO, hopefully you are reading this tomorrow (Thursday) because I wanted to say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"
Hey remember me? Kaime Smethurst? Well I was blog stalking and came across yours. Wow! I can not believe what a beautiful family you have. IT is great to be able to "see" everyone i grew up with in Cali.
Just found your blog, it's super cute! You should enter this picture into a contest, it's great. H looks fabulous.
Hi Wendy this is Candy, your girls are adorable....so cute. Tell you mom and dad hi for me I miss your mom and being in YW with her. Just wanted to say hi!
Hi Guys,
could you email your address so I can send you a Christmas card? dave.missy.fl@gmail.com. Take care
Missy
WF--message for you on my latest blog post!
Post a Comment