I was hoping you would post a picture. She is beautiful! Seriously, she's a super cute new born...you know how they can be sometimes...but she is a beauty! Good job! :)
SHUT...UP!!! No wonder you have dissapeared for 9 months!!! I had no idea! She is gorgeous! I LOVE the name...I should. My daughter is Elizabeth (Lizzy) Nicol!
OH CONGRATS!! I didn't even know you were pregnant either!! she's such a doll & such a beautiful name!! I love it. So...where are you guys these days??
15 comments:
CUTE!!! Congrats, Wendy!!
She is beautiful!!! Congrats! I miss your updates in the blogworld...how are Hannah and Page?
WOW! You are alive! She is beautiful! Congrats! Are you still in Cali?
She is beautiful Wendy! How are you feeling? I'm sure you feel great now that she is here. I love you and miss you tons.
She is so cute. Congratulations Wendy!
I was hoping you would post a picture. She is beautiful! Seriously, she's a super cute new born...you know how they can be sometimes...but she is a beauty! Good job! :)
What a precious, beautiful baby! Congrats!
congrats wendy. She is beautiful. Love the name!
I was wondering what you guys were up to...now I know. Congratulations! Three kids is a trip, breath, breath. Best wishes.
Congrats. i was too wondering what you been up too. Let me know how 3 are. I'm thinking about it myself.
Congrats! She is so cute, but she is a Foate so what do you expect. can't wait to see and hear more updates.
She is so beautiful!!!!! We love you all :)
SHUT...UP!!! No wonder you have dissapeared for 9 months!!! I had no idea! She is gorgeous! I LOVE the name...I should. My daughter is Elizabeth (Lizzy) Nicol!
What a great surprise! I had no idea that you were even pregnant! How fun to have three beautiful girls! Congratulations!!!
OH CONGRATS!! I didn't even know you were pregnant either!! she's such a doll & such a beautiful name!! I love it. So...where are you guys these days??
Post a Comment