Monday, September 14, 2009

living quarters




7 comments:

Shaunna said...

Super Cute Place, I totally love it!! How fun to experience something completely different from what your use to. It's all part of the journey!

Moss Family said...

YAY! Pictures!! Love your place....and it looks SO pretty outside! I love all the bridges!

Anonymous said...

i would love to live in such a lofty pad! love the architechture!

Jodi Jean said...

what a neat space! sooo cool. thanks for getting pictures up. i miss you girl!!

The Qian Family said...

So cool!!! Your kids must have a blast in that house. I love it. Thanks for sharing the pics :)

Tricia said...

oh my gosh....i LOVE the bricks, and the windows, and the exposed high ceilings!!! how incredibly different it must be....and how fun! glad to see where you guys have settled in.

Desmama said...

I'm not gonna lie--this place looks really cool. And your neighborhood and everything looks like it's just really such an interesting place.