
e in ears
late one night when she should have been sleeping... this is what i found:
a mummy
pumpkins... and amazingly we are all looking at the camera!
super heros
super p and super h
what she actually wore for trick or treating
hope everyone had a fun october... it went too fast this year. i am looking forward to a great november
3 comments:
I love all those pictures of you and the girls. Paige looks beautiful in the one with the pumpkins, looks like a lot of fun! Don't you love how they change their minds on what they want to wear?
So cute! I can't believe how much H looks JUST like you!
So what caused the change in hair color? Going with the Winter theme? :) So how is your back? Do you know what hurt it? I hope it's better soon! Happy belated, belated birthday to D, Happy early thanksgiving, and can't wait to see you in a month!!
Post a Comment