'when we're holding hands, we're never too far apart'
Oh my gosh. I cannot BELIEVE how big your babies are!! So beautiful. Hope you guys are well. Merry Christmas!
gorgeous children! sorry we couldn't come today and see you. next time! we love you!!!
Wendy Foate! Your children are so beautiful! Please remind me of where you are living these days? I miss you and it would be wonderful if we could see you one of these years! Love ya!
Wendy! How are you? You make gorgeous children. I sure wish we could hangout!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my gosh. I cannot BELIEVE how big your babies are!! So beautiful. Hope you guys are well. Merry Christmas!
gorgeous children! sorry we couldn't come today and see you. next time! we love you!!!
Wendy Foate! Your children are so beautiful! Please remind me of where you are living these days? I miss you and it would be wonderful if we could see you one of these years! Love ya!
Wendy! How are you? You make gorgeous children. I sure wish we could hangout!
Post a Comment