Monday, July 9, 2007

Summer Fun

ok, so I should probably blog it up at least once a week so I don't have to do these dumps, where I spend 2 hours uploading everything, and ignoring my family, but here are our highlights so far! We have had a blast this summer and it is going to quickly! We have one more family vacation to New England in 2 weeks and then believe it or not, school starts again!
D. and I went to see "Pirates 3" in Hollywood at the El Capitan Theatre! It was so fun! We ate at a Disney Cafe next door where we got a dessert shaped like a ship, and got to see the set pieces and cosutmes from the movie! We had a great time!
Mom and H. making cookies, we made chef hats and everything, just like at Disneyland! I highly recommend doing the TollHouse Cookies thing on Main Street, unfourtianly it's just for kids, but if you are there for the first batch of the day, they share with the parents!

Swimming at Gma and Gpa Foate's. H. and her new Tinkerbell Towel, Thank you Gma!

This is our water baby, she has no fear and loves to be dunked under!

Watching Fireworks on the 4th! We parked right next to the MTC and we could hear and see the Elders singing hymns! So neat!

This is our trip to Hogle Zoo our first adventure after arriving in Utah, is was so hot, as you can see from P. rosy cheeks!


Best Friends forever! H and FB had so much fun playing together. We were so sad that they had to leave for the week on their family vacation! It was so fun to see the Bailey's and we can't wait until they come to Cali for Disneyland in the fall~

We were so happy to finally meet EB~ Such a cute little guy and so easy going!






3 comments:

Jenny said...

It was good to see you guys while you were here! I'm glad you had a good trip.

Qian Jia Ting said...

It is wonderful to see the updates on your family. It looks like you guys are having an awesome summer!

Ryan & Kiersta said...

Hey you girl I miss you a ton!!!!!I hope you have a blast on yiour vacation...I want to here all about it when you get back. :)