Wednesday, August 15, 2007

6 random facts...sorry this took so long Heather!

Sorry they aren't more interesting-

1. I love to cook, I mean love to, but I have the hardest time eating what I cook! I also hate ordering something from a restaurant that I can make at home. Such a waste of money!
2. At girls camp..... I peed my pants... because I was laughing so hard! And thus my camp name became.... WendyWeeWee
3. If I could I would go to school to become.... a professional chef, doctor, hairstylist, interior designer, and much more boring things, but if I could I would be them all! I love to learn!
4. I must sleep in a bed that has been made. Now I am sure that most of you are thinking, umm... aren't most beds made. What I am saying is that if I go the whole day without making my bed, I will make it right before I go to bed. In the beginning of my marriage this turned out to be a huge fight (dumb I know). Since then, I have remedied this fight with the obvious thing... to make my bed in the morning, and to eliminate the top sheet. We now only sleep with a down comforter, making the bed is a snap!
5. I hate scary movies... can't stand 'em. Once I made D. sleep with the lights on.
6. I am one of those "blog stalkers" I love to check out my friends friends blogs. I often get really good ideas! I hope you don't think that's weird!

Okay, so I am supposed to tag someone else.... Kiersta, Lori, Liz, Shaunna and the Ali's (both ya'll). Can't wait to read 'em!

4 comments:

AlexisTexas said...

blast! i was having such a good time reading yours...only to find myself tagged! ha...actually it will be good to get me out of the slump i am currently blaming on not being home. i love reading your blog though! (and browsing links to others too!) hope all is well...

Jacob and Magen said...

Hey wendy

Jake and I were really bummed we missed you over the 4th. Hope we can catch you on the next trip, oh and we're having a GIRL!

The Toronto's

jacobmagen.blogspot.com

Brian and Elizabeth Shelley said...

I got tagged too!!! Okay I will take care of it right now!

Jamie and Erin said...

Hi, Wendy!

I don't have your e-mail address, so I guess I can get a hold of you this way! Just wanted to see if you can get together after school starts (I hope life will get back to normal after that!) Soraya and I love going to the beach and we would love for you and the girls to join us! E-mail me!