Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Day 2 of Gratitude- Good Reads

I am grateful for those who have been blessed with the talent of writing. I am grateful for the beautiful way that they combine words. I am grateful for the way that my imagination brings me to new places, I am grateful for that I can learn, and feel, and empathize through reading. I am most grateful for the authors of the Book of Mormon, and am so thankful that they followed the promptings of the Holy Ghost and recorded their spiritual experiences for the benefit of all mankind.

1 comment:

Moss Family said...

for some reason, I don't have your e-mail address? What is it? So Black Friday...it kinda depends on the ads...but the last couple of years we go to Wal-mart (we prefer a 24 hr. one since you can get into the store and stand by what you want) since you can start buying the "items" at 5:00am and they don't advertise all their sales. Then we try to get out of there in 30 minutes in enough time to stand in line for Target (or next good store) to open at 6:00am. Then we go home and rest until later, then we hit the mall usually. But Best Buy, Circuit City, etc (the stores that only have like 10 of each item) well you have to start standing in line at like midnight...so we just don't bother with those stores. Have fun!!! See you Saturday!