Saturday, December 8, 2007

6 of my Favorite Foods

Instead of posting 6 things you might not know about me, I am going to post my 6 favorite foods. I recently did the things you might not know and had a hard enough time figuring that out, that I should just stick to things I like. So here goes:

1. Balsamic Marinated Filet Mignon- SO GOOD! Not much more needs to be said, since it is so divine, it just melts in your mouth.
2. Eggs Benedict- It is hard to find a good Eggs Benedict, since the Hollindaise sauce is a science, but if you find one... they are so yummy and tasty. The best place so far that I have found, is Disneyland. They have the best chefs in their finer dining restaurants!
3. Chocolate Chip Cookies- I usually switch recipes every few months, but they are always chocolate chip. I have tried and loved: White/Milk C.C.C., the original Toll House, and my new recent fav is the Double Tree Hotel C.C.C-- with a hint of cinnamon!
4. Salads with feta, candied walnuts, and crasians. Enough said. Such a good combo
5. Teriyaki Salmon- My dad makes such good fish, and we all love anything teriyaki.
6. Dill- by far my favorite seasoning, I love it on eggs, veggies, pasta. It has so much flavor and is so versatile.
7. One last for good measure: Hot White French Bread- we eat the middle and then the crusty outside.
So there you have it.
I tag: kristine, shaunna, lori, jenny, and kiersta with their favorite foods list

7 comments:

Moss Family said...

Yummy, yummy! I missed seeing you tonight at the ward Christmas party. Hope your hubby's finals are going good!

Anonymous said...

ok it's nearly 2 am and you have just made me HUNGRY! have you tried "gold n soft" margarine's CC cookie recipe? it's online I think and SO good. i also love the famous Neimen Marcus cookies. eggs benedict ... yum. ok officially drooling!

Jenny said...

So drooling over the food list. we stick balsamic in our steak marinade and love it.

Jenny said...

I have this salad dressing you might like. It has dill in it and is so good we want to lick the plate when we're done.

Hannah said...

Yum! Great food list!

Unknown said...

I'm such a food junkie too! If I was left to my own devices, I would watch food network ALL DAY LONG! Love the food list. We need to start a recipie sharing blog!

Jodi Jean said...

excellent ... you should try my balsamic pork chops and dill potatoes. i think you would LOVE them. we have some similar tastes my dear!