Wednesday, April 9, 2008

{ Grocery Bargin of the Week }

**Apples and Oranges are 50 cents a pound at Stater Bros this week! What a deal! We go through like 16 apples a week, and today I bought 8 for $1.74!! (Sorry for you out of staters, I think Stater Bros is only a California thing)
**Ralphs also has 1 dozen eggs for $1.50, GREAT deal with egg prices so high!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

I did the math on how many apples we eat a week one day and about died. I wish we had this store! Eat some for us.

Qian Jia Ting said...

Awesome pics and thanks for the update. I was about to call you and say "get on the updates, Foate!" LOL :) Your girls are growing up fast and it sounds like Dave is doing awesome. You all look happy and I am very excited to see you in a few short weeks!

Jodi Jean said...

holy moley ... i think i need to go grocery shopping, thanks for the tip wendy!!

Athack77 said...

I just got asparagas for $1.58 a pund. I'm glad it's finally back in season!

Julie Avery said...

Buy a bunch of Eggs and freeze them! I'm trying it out cause I think its a cool idea. You crack them and scramble them up, place them into ice cube trays then put them in a baggie when they're frozen. Great for scrambled eggs. : )

Julie Avery said...

oh I forgot to say...can't take credit not my idea.
love ya. SOOOO excited for the Par - tay tomorrow at your mommy's !!!