I just recieved this forwarded email from D.:
"You are now, officially (I've checked with Prof. Egly), the FIRST-EVER ULV COL student to obtain a full-time summer externship in the chambers of any federal judicial officer other than Judge Larson. That's a terrific accomplishment for you, and I will make sure it gets the attention it deserves -- and then more, when the paying job comes through!"
I could not be more proud of my husband! He is so amazing! Way to go babe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Wow! Congrats to you both!!
That is really exciting, Wendy! big things are on the horizon for you family. Congrats!!! p.s. we should chat on the phone one of these days soon...
Congrats!! It's always wonderful when all that stress and hard work pays off for both of you. Does this mean you'll be moving soon? Way to go David!!
YAY! That's awesome....congratulations!!!!!
Are you going to stick around these parts for the summer? I sure hope so.
My brother (also in law school) is doing something like this during the summer. I don't think they know where they are headed just yet, though.
That's exciting for you guys! Good job!
HUZZAH!!! that is amazing, way to go D!!!
yeah for good things coming to some of my favorite people!!
That's awesome! Way to go. Very nice to have some recognition.
Congrats Dave! I always knew you would do big things. No doubt some of this success could be attributed to your wonderful wife as well. :)
wow...sounds like your husband has been working hard and it's all paying off. I'm happy for you guys.
That is awesome! way to go Dave! Thats great! Keep working hard...
XOXO
Post a Comment