Wednesday, May 7, 2008

{ Dear whoever wants to know }

Dear Yoga,
I. LOVE. YOU. My back and my future long, lean legs thank you.

Dear Equalibrium,
Why can't you be balanced when my eyes are closed? You make Zen very difficult.

Dear Jenny,
Should my knees be locked or relaxed? Especially during standing forward fold. ohh, please come to my house and teach me more yoga!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Wendy, you always want to have a micro bend in your knees and elbows. Never lock them out.

I'm glad you like yoga!

Athack77 said...

It's nice to know I'm not the only one who has a hard time balancing during yoga. I LOVE the breathing, it's so relaxing!

Sara G said...

You're so funny...I'm bummed I didn't get to see you while you were here for WC. Sounds like you all had a great time. Next year I'm not missing it!

Jodi Jean said...

hehe ... i've tried yoga and me and balancing do NOT get along. plus its even harder with aidan trying to "help". i'm a much bigger fan of pilates, but as it is right now i do absolutely no excercising. probably not very good!

good for you girl!!!