hi,
yes, we too are joining the annoying blog club and going private.... so if you want to stay updated on our little life, drop me an email so i can add you to the list. if you don't have my email, leave a comment and we'll figure something out. if you know us from a friend of a friend that is okay too! i don't mind, i just don't want the crazies finding us, if you know what I mean. ohh and Patricia, you better leave a comment so I know you stopped by! (I hope your trip to Cali was fun, we need to chat and catch up, you know so much about me, and i don't know anything that you are doing). so i will leave it open for a few weeks to ring in the straglers, hope to hear from you all soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
28 comments:
going private huh? my in-laws are doing that too. well...I would to stay updated. I guess I'll have to give you me e-mail at park day or when we go visiting teaching. Speaking of that I am going to try to set up appointments for this week. I hope that's okay.
Add me please!
me too.
add me.... elizabethhelenshelley@gmail.com
sign me up!!!!
ooooh me to, i know you have my address. if not i'll give it to ya.
the only thing that bothers me about private blog is that you cannot get RSS feed to them, and that absolutely drives me crazy!!! so don't be surprised if i don't stop by as often.
Sign me up!! But you better blog more wendy marie :) haha
Love you...we really need to get together!!!
add us too please! magentoronto@gmail.com
Add me I lvoe to see read your stuff and see pics of the kids!
Mandi
I'd love to be added too! Amy chrisamythack@comcast.net
I found your blog through Amy thackery. I don't know if you remember me from Wyview, but we also had Psychology together with that crazy teacher. Anyways my email is dawnelleanderson@hotmail.com
My blog is andersonsinmidway.blogspot.com if you want to see.
I would like to be added too! I hope that is alright. :) Memory
Keep me in!
Sign me up, chica! My e-mail is jbtomseth@msn.com
Count me in please!! I love seeing what you guys are up too! I think you have my email. johnnygsqt@gmail.com
I'd love to keep reading your blog. I came across it a few months ago. It's been good to see what you're up to. We're still in the beginning stages of our blog. We have an address with nothing on it but hope to change that soon. Thanks!
Amie Spencer
we would love to keep up with you guys! kellimaureen@gmail.com
Hey Wendy,
Thanks for the comment. We had a great time at your house too. Thanks for getting the pizza. We will have to get together again. You guys are a lot of fun to hang out with. Maybe we should go camping some time. Anyhoo...talk to ya later.
PS:I already have a VTing appointment set up for a week from this wednesday. I'll call you when I get them all set up, and I get back from my trip. TTFN
COunt me in... bethanybaynes@hotmail.com
Hi, Wendy,
Keep me updated!
good for you for picking a side of the fence! i'm still right on top. please invite me! brieannewitte@gmail.com
Hello friend! germandarius@gmail.com
Hey Wendy, I notice you were going private and I would love to be able to see your blog still, its just so cute :) so here is my email. Tiffani.Hemphill@gmail.com
Hey Wendy, I notice you were going private and I would love to be able to see your blog still, its just so cute :) so here is my email. Tiffani.Hemphill@gmail.com
Add us too Wendy! I found your blog off of the Galaso's site- I am glad I made it just in time :). Let us know if you are ever out here in NYC again!!
theresa.chenn@gmail.com
Hi Wendy:
I just found your blog! You should add us to your list. We'd love to be included after you go private also! www.robertoandelizabeth.blogspot.com
my email is bizabeth1021@gmail.com
Elizabeth
I have been so busy and have finally gotten back to blog checking everyone. I want to be able to KIT with you guys.
lawteda@netzero.net
Hey! I'm glad you found my blog! I remember your little girls being so little! They are so cute! My husband is in law school too! Gotta love that! Sounds like he has a fun summer thing! I would love to be invited!
justinaselim{at)}gmail{dot}com
Post a Comment