Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Bravest Person I know

My adorable sister broke her leg. She was camping in Moab and did some fun and amazing things there. One of them was cliff jumping. She missed the margin and hit a sand bar. 9 screws and 1 plate later, she will be fine. The girl is my hero, she is so positive, she really is the sunshine in our family! As H. says, we hope you heal faaaaaast!

6 comments:

Jodi Jean said...

holy moley!!! i hope she heals faaaast as well, yikes!

Qian Jia Ting said...

We hope she heals well and fasssst too. Oh my gosh, hope she's okay!!!

Athack77 said...

Ouch! I remember when I was a kid cliff jumping into the water at Lake Powell. The cliffs were about 30 feet high and I thought it so was so fun. After I got married, I suddenly was afraid to jump off any cliff even a small one. Maybe I finally grew up. Your sisters courage will help her heal faster. I hope she's 100% soon.

Kylie said...

Ouch! Poor Ang!!

Unknown said...

Ow!! Hope she gets better! Cliff jumpin' huh?
I'm pretty adventurous but even I would be too scared to do that. She must be super brave! Like I said, hope she gets better!

A. Kerr said...

if any one would like to read the whole story... here it is on my blog...
makingeverydaybetterthenthelast.blogspot.com

i wrote it all out...
angela