Monday, June 16, 2008

{ sisterly love }


These girls love each other so much. Growing with only sisters, I know how important sisters are! I am so glad these girls will always have each other. They play so well together, H is so cute teaching P new things and P idolizes H. My hope is that even though they might not always get along, that they will always remain friends. I am so grateful for my sisters! love you girls!

2 comments:

Jodi Jean said...

your girls are so cute!! love 'em! and aidan saw their picture and ran over and was pointing and trying to say their names. how cute!!

i love my sisters as well. honestly i cannot imagine life without having nicole in it. sisters are great. i'm glad your girls get along so good.

Unknown said...

What cute girls! This post makes me miss my sisters so much (more than usuall). I've got 7 of them so there's a lot of missing to be done. I miss each one just as much as the next.