Saying goodbye was one of the hardest things. I try not to think about the fact that you are 12 hours away, and that we have to time phone calls just right. You will be greatly missed, but we cannot wait to hear of you adventures! You are one AMAZING chick! love you lori!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Best Buddies
a few weeks ago H and took a quick trip to Utah. We played the Qian's groupies on their last stop of the farewell tour. It was so great to see everyone again! Here are a few pics from the trip.
Should we use this in their wedding montage???
Love these girls!
Our mini-me's!
Getting our nails done!
Finally a good picture of the BOTH of us!
Love this girl!! H took the picture, she did a pretty good job, don't you think?
Lori, what are we going to do with you so far away???
Saying goodbye was one of the hardest things. I try not to think about the fact that you are 12 hours away, and that we have to time phone calls just right. You will be greatly missed, but we cannot wait to hear of you adventures! You are one AMAZING chick! love you lori!
Saying goodbye was one of the hardest things. I try not to think about the fact that you are 12 hours away, and that we have to time phone calls just right. You will be greatly missed, but we cannot wait to hear of you adventures! You are one AMAZING chick! love you lori!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
great pictures!! i'm glad you had fun, but i'm sorry ... i know how much you're gonna miss them!!
Fun pictures. Girl time can be the best sometimes huh? Looks like you had a blast. I'm glad.
I'm hurt that you didn't come see me! j/k. I'm glad you had a ton of fun. What a great idea...a mommy/daughter trip!
Post a Comment