
The qians on there way out. We had such a great time with them. It was beyond wonderful to catch up and let the kidlets play together. We had a great time reminiscing about our Wyview days!

All the Kidlets, my have they grown!

Lori and I got a "girl's day out" We hit surf city and had lunch on the pier at Ruby's! Yum! And then we had 30 blissful minutes on the beach with no kids before we headed home to beat the classic So Cal traffic! Lori, this was so fun, I am sad our other kindred sisters missed it, but there is always next year!

These two were great playmates! I just cannot believe how fast time flies!

All our Princesses in their Princess Pj's.
Thank you Qians for making us part of your Farewell Tour, we will miss you and cannot wait to see you next year!
4 comments:
looks like fun!! and ruby's ... i haven't been there in AGES!! (can you say jealous!) sorry i didn't get a chance to talk to you on sunday ... i felt like a chicken with my head cut off!
So cute!! Your sister is CRAZY!! That's CRAZY about her leg!! Cliff jumping eh? Hope she heals fast too!! Glad I found you!!
I'm glad you were able to say "see ya later" in person, it always makes seperations so much eaiser. What a great visit.
it's always fun to visit with old friends, looks like you had a great time. I also enjoyed your previous post. lots of summer fun!!!
Post a Comment