She is so dang cute!!!!! I was so glad I was able to see her on Sunday. By the way YOU look AMAZING! You are so tiny, I can't believe you just had a baby.
Wendy. So, I'm pretty sure that your TWIN just colored and cut my hair. Honestly, the whole time I was getting my hair done it was like I was looking and talking to you. It was crazy. Her name was Lindsay and she grew up in Riverton. (here in Utah) Is she your cousin, ... long lost sister, ... somethin?!!? :)
5 comments:
Give her a squeeze for me!
She is so dang cute!!!!! I was so glad I was able to see her on Sunday. By the way YOU look AMAZING! You are so tiny, I can't believe you just had a baby.
Wendy she's so cute!! I love that little smile! And all that pink!! maybe one of these days.... :)
Wendy. So, I'm pretty sure that your TWIN just colored and cut my hair. Honestly, the whole time I was getting my hair done it was like I was looking and talking to you. It was crazy. Her name was Lindsay and she grew up in Riverton. (here in Utah) Is she your cousin, ... long lost sister, ... somethin?!!? :)
She is just darling. I hope you're feeling okay and things are going well!
Post a Comment