'when we're holding hands, we're never too far apart'
I love the post about your cleaning schedule. I know that I spend WAY too much time cleaning--it's insane. I'm really gonna try your method. Yes, I do want to come to WC---we'll see what the funds are like...but I'm hoping!
sooooo freaking cute ... thanks for giving me a work-out today! i need to go to park day more often ... it was excellent!
So cute!
don't you love pens!!!
Looks like something Faryn would do! :)
So Cute Wendy. She is totally a mini-you!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love the post about your cleaning schedule. I know that I spend WAY too much time cleaning--it's insane. I'm really gonna try your method. Yes, I do want to come to WC---we'll see what the funds are like...but I'm hoping!
sooooo freaking cute ... thanks for giving me a work-out today! i need to go to park day more often ... it was excellent!
So cute!
don't you love pens!!!
Looks like something Faryn would do! :)
So Cute Wendy. She is totally a mini-you!
Post a Comment