Friday, January 25, 2008

Sick....



This is from 4 days of not sweeping my kitchen floor. Sick. sick. sick.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, please! I get that in one day from 3 "active" eaters. I'm always sweeping!

Jodi Jean said...

hehe ... i've been working on cleaning my house ... maybe i'll have to post my kitchen floor as well!

Athack77 said...

What the heck is that pink thing in your picture? I clean everyday but I am so out numbered (5 kids now) I have resorted to my really awesome job chart. Even Conner (he's 4) has chores he can do. My kids don;t get paid for doing anything unless it's extra grunt work like washing door frames and reorganzing the linen closet. BTW- I love the show 'what not wear' also. I'll nominate you, if you nominate me!

Anonymous said...

ok it is gross but i love that you posted it because not many would be willing to show the world their "dirt".