Wednesday, January 23, 2008

This has taken me forever!

I think I haven't posted for so long because we really don't have much going on. The holiday season was wonderful, and hectic, and crazy and fun. As it was for the most of you I am sure. We enjoyed having D. home from school and seeing friends and family. The season always seems to come and go so quickly, but we are happy to begin a new year and see what it has in store for us. Not too much as happened this month, just getting back into the swing of things with school and more school. D. is busy with his clubs as usual and has a few big trips planned around the country to learn new things and meet new people. I have a new calling in the nursery and I am sure if you know me, you know how I feel about that, so we'll just keep it at that. H. is in love with school and seems to be quite popular, she has no trouble making friends. We are finally getting a hold of the clothing issues. She wears dresses most days and yoga pants only when it's too cold for her legs. P. loves school as well, and is beginning to talk quite a bit. She is really very smart, just trying to get those words out is hard sometimes. She will hopefully start private speech therapy sometime at the end of this month or the beginning of the next. Overall we started the year with a bang.
I have really enjoyed the comments so keep them coming, and it has been great finding new and old friends through blogging! Again, happy new year, and we might as well add, Happy Valentine's Day too!

6 comments:

Shaunna said...

It is so nice to see a new post from you. You know we all like to hear from you in this blogging world. :) I love that picture of the girls, it is perfect.

Qian Jia Ting said...

I agree! We've missed seeing your updates. Glad all is well there. The girls are growing up so fast!

Sean, Jen, Carson and Addie said...

Wendy!! It was so fun to see your comment on our blog! Your blog is so cute and so is your family!!

Jodi Jean said...

huzzah!! i found you! it was fun hanging out today ... we need to do it more often!

Unknown said...

Beautiful girls. And you look great too! I haven't seen you since your engagement pic, I think. Anyway, you look amazing. Good to hear from the Foate fam again.

Unknown said...

P.S. You've been tagged! You have to post 10 random things about yourself on your blog. Read my blog to get more info. Happy blogging!