Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Yippee

the doctor and his parents
buddies... these guys met in school and will be life long friends
two of d.'s greatest professors
the doctor and i
D. Graduated!
He is officially a doctor of law.
It was a really happy day, for everyone I think. D.'s parents, and sisters, and my parents attended. We left the older two at home and took the baby with us. She did great, until about 15 min. into the program and she peed through her cute pink dress. After the ceremony we came home and had dinner with the families. It really was lovely and I am so thankful for all of their support, especially K. and W. for watching the two monkeys at home.
It still feels a little bit surreal that we are finished with law school. It seems like not too long ago we were driving here imagining this day! I could not be more proud of D and all of his hard work!

5 comments:

Jessica Garthe said...

CONGRATS!!!! That is so Awesome!! Way to go, both of you!!!!

Violet said...

Congrats D. I am so proud of you!!!!!

Moss Family said...

YAY....CONGRATS!!!!! So where to now?? It was nice to see you for a minute this weekend....sorry I couldn't stay and chat longer.

Unknown said...

Way impressive D... I mean Dr. D!!! Congrats! I always knew you would do well. I wish I could have been there. I'm so sad that you guys live so far away.
And Wendy, you look beautiful,as always. :)

Clarissa and Darrin said...

Congrats! That is so impressive! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!